Tuesday 19 July 2011

Introduction To Wheat And Gluten Free By Spencer Jackson



Hi my name is Spencer Jackson and I have suffered with a wheat, gluten and dairy intolerance for some time now, these foods have given me GERD ( Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or acid reflux ) this is when the reflux muscle becomes weak and leaks food back up with acid into the esophagus, causing me indigestion, bloating, heartburn and heart palapatations.

I have now got it under control by eating dairy, wheat and gluten free foods and now I have it managed well, I can now have the odd little bit of theses foods. I have researched my condition for a long time and have found some excellent food dishes I can now eat , which are tasty and highly nutricious. In my blogs I will be sharing these with you and aslo help you along with what foods you should stay well clear of and ones that are great to eat.

I hope I can help.


Cheers


Spencer















No comments:

Post a Comment